Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back for now...


Well, I'm 40 now :-(( For this milestone we decided to go away and have had a fantastic time in Rome.
This is a slightly older (!!) looking me on our last day. Having climbed the 320 steps at the top of St Peters we enjoyed the view before huffing and puffing all the way down. We did much sightseeing including the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican museums where we managed to go on the day where there was no entrance charge... On our time away I was spoilt rotten. We ate superb meals, drank fine wines (!) and I am incredibly heavy now (nothing to do with tonight's pancakes!) We had a pretty high impact three days and I even managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping. We have thrown a coin in the Trevi fountain so who knows when we will be coming back...

Now that we are back, I am rushing around like a headless chicken trying to get all the laundry done for when we go away again which is.... Sunday. We go to France for a week. Before then, I have to read and write the review on the Hand in Hand book, complete a job application form, go to a job interview on Friday, write a short story (I wasn't able to start the Chocoholic story although I did all the necessary research :-)). I hope to be able to blog en France if the software works.

Ciao or should it be a bien tot?

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

What a fab view Sarah - really pleased you both had a lovely time away together.
Hope France will be just as great.
God bless.......

 
At 9:51 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Sarah, all these climbing holidays, you do like the heights!

you sound so busy this week, you will need a holiday!
have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home