Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Under construction

Apologies for the state of the blog page but it is due a revamp and there are currently time and skill gaps which I shall work on... Any helpful hints re formatting the blog page would save a lot of stress... I know that I have to edit my Html but not sure how to play around with this - sad, eh!

Our "old" computer didn't allow many things given it's antiquity and I fully expect to invite others into my house to see a fully working museum piece!! I had hoped that when I got my new laptop that all I would have to do is just press a button and hay presto! I am obviously far too niaive!!

Normal service will be resumed in the near future... It is driving me absolutely barmy (sshh people will notice!) as I cannot access my links so watch this space as this blogspot will be a work in progress.

5 Comments:

At 1:33 PM GMT, Blogger Zanne said...

I keep playing with editing the format trying to put on the link list!!! I've managed to add some unwanted stuff onto my page that I can't get rid of but still can't do the list! I have learnt the colour codes for purple if you are interested!!! You can beat it...tell yourself! you are the boss!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:48 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Sorry Sarah, I meant to look at it the other day but we just had too much to talk about and forgot!
You could try another template and 'preview' it before you republish it, this has happened to me before but only when I tried to put a picture that was too wide, If you can't solve it come round and we'll try to sort it!
In the meantime keep blogging!

 
At 4:39 PM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

sarah ask penny how she got her listings on the right back in the right place as her blog looked like yours last week, with all the bits right down the page!

 
At 7:32 AM GMT, Blogger Zanne said...

When Helen's looked at yours, perhaps she could come and sort mine out!!!! A bloggers outing to the wilds of Belgium. Merci pour vos prières, j'ai besoin d'eux!

 
At 9:49 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Well I can't take the credit for that one!
Sarah, you've sorted it, nice colour!
I like the quote at the top as well, and you now have your links, hoorah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home