Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Last day

Yesterday was my last day in my temp assignment where I had been for a month. It went ok and it was only a small thing but one which I really valued. One of the chaps at work bought me a cream cake (yes, everyone has their price and that's mine...)

Later on I then registered with another recruitment agency that's 7!!! I had a typing test at the very end of the day which wasn't brilliant and they are now looking out for permanent jobs for me.

Today I saw an advert which got me thinking. It was for a Travel Agent of all things. It said "It's not where you are from but where you are going". It just reminded me that life is a temporary assignment with all the frustrations and high points that they can bring. Really uplifting. Who would have thought that I get encouraged by a Travel Agent's advert?

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

I know it's amazing how God speaks to us through everyday things, my mum recently found a piece of a jigsaw puzzle on a path and that week someone had given her a word from God saying she would be a small but significant part of a plan regarding a situation in our family, amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home