Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Between a rock and a hard place...

As you know, I 've made a bit of an impression where I am working. There is a but! Whilst I enjoy what I do, the diversity of not knowing what I am going to do from one minute to the next, I have a growing sense of unease about being sociable outside work. It's not right for me to go into details here but I have a dilemma. I am so disappointed because working would be a new normality following Daniel. I need to find somewhere where I can settle down. I have lost track of the number of people who assume that I don't need to work. I had to give up work to care for Daniel and it is very hard to try to find gainful employment. I am not using work as a substitute but need to use the skills that I have before they seize up!! It is hard to focus on something else when it is a constant struggle to find a job and be treated fairly (temps don't get a good deal, on the whole...) This is proving to be a real toughie... If I had a regular income, this too could take the pressure off!

At the moment, my decision making skills are not quite what they could be. They are fine in a work capacity but not so good when it comes to looking at my future. I am praying that God would show me where he wants me for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home