Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Normal

Yes, I am striving for a level of normality when everything seems to overpower me at the moment!

I was supposed to have a temp assignment this week. There have been a number of problems with it and now I'm home feeling a bit poorly so have had to stop working this week. Believe it or not this was an answer to prayer!! It is hard to keep motivated sometimes and this is one of those times. I am having a bit of a rest to rid myself of all my germ.s

Thought that I would "chill" out and watch/listen to our new digital TV service which packed up today...

I will probably do a spot of writing as it least it will keep me out of trouble. My writing assignment was ok and the Tutor is looking at them over half term. Today, I also received a copy of the article that I wrote in a local Downs Syndrome magazine about Daniel.

I also went to the Job Centre again today and I am treated sympathetically and with respect. They recognise that I am genuinely looking for work so that helps.

Definitely feeling better than at the beginning of the week - yay!

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

hope you feel much better soon! have a good rest and enjoy watching mindless t.v programs!!
see ya soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home