Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Sunday, September 25, 2005

A different kind of week

Still feeling very relaxed after our break away (despite the ironing mountain...) I believe clothes breed overnight! Today is our 12th Wedding anniversary and we spent the day at the Battlesbridge Car Show. It was great to amble around in the sunshine looking at some beautiful cars. I couldn't believe it but one proud owner shared the fact that it took £28000 in one year to restore his car. Ok it did look good but that's more than I have ever earned in a year!!
We went out for a meal tonight to an Italian Restaurant so are feeling very content and full...

Kevin goes back to work but I don't have any temp work lined up. I have chosen this week to get a number of things done which have been bugging me so I have a list nearly the size of an A4 sheet to finish this week. It will be weird not working, I have already slotted into the groove. I go to St Johns tomorrow just for something routine and it will be strange not to go to Sunshine Ward.

I start my writing course at college on Tuesday night. Whilst I am looking forward to it, I have already missed one session and it looks like I will miss at least 2 more. I just hope that I can catch up whatever I miss.

During this week, I am also going to see if I can beat my personal best on the exercise front of 220 bounces on my trampette... To clarify, I don't do exercise really (apart from the verbal kind...) so feel that I should point out that the walks in France were 4 miles each as I could never do 24 miles not even in an entire lifetime.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Hi Sarah! it was so nice to see you at St Johns today there I was making endless hospital beds when I spotted your little friendly face! be careful on that trampette now, I think I would send myself crashing into glass furniture, a bit of a liability (well thats my excuse!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home