Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Je suis revenue

I hope this means I've returned. Just a quick blog to say we have had a relaxing few days away en France. It has been good to get away and France normally reaches the parts that most others do not know exists...

I feel virtuous as I have stood on my scales since I have been home and didn't put on any weight!!! We did 2 4 mile walks which is my annual exercise intake...

Good to be back.

:-)

6 Comments:

At 9:15 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

so glad you had a good holiday, did you walk 24 miles? or 2, 4 mile walks? both are very impressive!!! our holiday to France was rather wet, hope it was better for you! sending hugs!!

 
At 1:54 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Sarah

Good to have you back and glad you had a good time.

See ya soon

Lisa

 
At 10:29 PM GMT, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said...

Good to hear you had a good break in France and your french is good too.

 
At 1:24 PM GMT, Blogger Jonathan said...

My french is a bit sketchy. The tile of this post - does it mean you're a tax collector?

 
At 9:58 PM GMT, Blogger SarahB said...

Er, no Jonathan, not quite. Even though you are a sharp brain on the winning Sensations team I wouldn't expect you to know this but there is a perfume called Je reviens (I am coming back) so I thought I would practice my school girl french using the perfect tense which is Je suis revenue. Not bad, from memory of 20+ years ago now...

:-)

 
At 2:24 PM GMT, Blogger Jonathan said...

There's no French conversational situation I haven't been able to handle by nodding knowingly and saying 'Oui, mange tout, mange tout'.

I went to the Del Trotter school of foreign languages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home