Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

God Incidence

Isn’t it amazing how God puts just the right people around us. Today, I found out that the person that I was sitting opposite is a Bereavement Support Volunteer for Farleigh Hospice. Before I went on Maternity leave I was the Volunteer Co-ordinator for Farleigh. It turns out that we had spoken before in my previous role, and we both remembered who each other was (!!) I found it difficult to be reminded of a time when things were very different. It was too painful so I had to excuse myself before the emotional dam burst. I was out of luck and it burst… Still, I have a colleague who sat me down and listened to me who has gained understanding and respect for me too. Today was always going to be hard as Daniel would have been 21 months. Even amongst the pain and turmoil God placed me right in front of someone who would understand. Only the touch of a loving Father. When I go into work tomorrow I go in knowing that I will experience greater understanding which gives me greater room to heal all part of His plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home