Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Good News

LEarlier this week, I was asked to see the HR Manager where I am temping. So I entered her office full of trepidation. I feel so encouraged because God has given me an opportunity to continue temping where I am. Whilst I have found the work very uninspiring... I am working in a HR department. Some of you may know that my background is in HR. I am thrilled as the HR Manager has managed to identify a project which I can help with. This is anticipated to be for a couple of months and is actually a good developmental opportunity which could lead onto other things. If this wasn't good enough, I was encouraged still further when she gave me positive feedback on my character. I haven't told anyone about Daniel where I am as it is too much of an open sore. I did explain to the HR Manager why I was temping, in that I had had personal tragedy, and mentioned Daniel briefly. Any more than that I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold it together. What she then said next I found utterly amazing. My demeanor hadn't revealed my inner turmoil. I feel absolutely jubilant that even though on the inside I am an absolute mess,on the outside it doesn't show in a work environment. This is a miracle!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so uplifted by this. It astounds me that even when I am so not at my best, I have been given a good opportunity to use my skills, brush up on some old ones, whilst developing further. This has come from God and I am blessed by this.

Before I became Daniel's Mum I was defined by work but not any more. God has chosen Daniel to let me know what is important in life. God will reveal his purpose to me, but I know this that I will no longer be in the rut I used to be in. I need to heal before I can even think about future service.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM GMT, Blogger Penelope said...

Great news about the job Sarah - well done!
Love (from across the miles!)
Pen xx

 
At 9:18 PM GMT, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said...

What a transformation inside and out. What a testimony. I'm praying that the Lord will heal past hurts and bad memories in time. Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home