Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Friday, September 30, 2005

It's a mystery

I haven't been working this week but yesterday just before the Ladies Meeting I got a call from a recuitment agency pleading with me to help them out of a spot. Could I work asap until the end of today? Whilst it wasn't wasn't convenient I thought ok, it would fund my shopping habit...I still went to the Ladies Meeting at church and knew that when I got home there would be details of my temp assignment on email as I hadn't had the time to discuss it. It made me think (!?) and questioned my obedience. I am prepared to accept an assignment, not knowing where it is, what the company is like, my hours etc from someone that I don't know very well. Why am I prepared to do this when with God I want him to tell me as many details as possible? I even trust him more! One of my friends always used to say "let go and let God..." definitely something in that. I am excited as I am at the crossroads careerwise and know that if I am willing God could give me an assignment that I might never pick but that I am able to undertake. Watch this space...

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

You may surprise yourself by doing something completely different, but whatever you do you will be great to work with, everyone will like you! I could imagine you being very helpful with people, God will place you in the job just for you!

 
At 10:08 PM GMT, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said...

How did your temp work go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home