Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back in Blighty...

Had to get up at 4:30 a.m to catch the return flight today and am rushing around. I even went to Evening Class tonight and had to concentrate for a whole 2 hours - believe me that was tough nearly a personal best... Although I am not working this week I seem to be busier than ever(!!)

I also made the mistake of standing on the scales - HUGE mistake!! I shall have to bounce for Britain on the trampoline tomorrow. Shame I can't do the ironing at the same time. Oh well, never mind...

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

you did well to get to your class! hope you had a good week, with the scales thing, I have found that if you lean slightly to the left then you automatically lose about 2/3 pounds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home