Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sleep




I need sleep! Fortunately, the clocks go back so I get an extra hour and believe me I need it…
Today, we went to Basildon where I have picked up my new state of the art hearing aid – at last! Whilst it cost me several arms and even more legs, I feel pleased that I am able to hear things that previously I’ve missed. Even though the NHS had provided a new digital one, whenever the phone rang I got a feedback type of echo which I don’t get with my new one – yay! From a vanity point of view I can have different hair styles… Not sure what I’ll do now – any suggestions (nice ones please…)
On a bit of a high I managed to sneak an hours shopping before persuading poor Kevin that the shops at Lakeside are so much more superior. Bless him, he was then coerced into driving me there. He had to buy some clothes so he did need to go too (but not as much as I did!)
We got back home exhausted and I had a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I am temping next week at the same place which is good news. Not sure yet, whether this is likely to lead to anything else.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

You did it! good picture! hope your alright Sarah, see ya soon!!

 
At 10:41 PM GMT, Blogger PatK said...

You're in my thoughts, heart and many prayers right now.

Praying over the work, and for quality sleep.

Love and HUGE HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home