Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've got a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick update following my visit to the consultant yesterday. I am going to be admitted to St John's on 10th May (just a mere two weeks away now...) to be induced so Beanie should follow shortly. It can apparently take 2 days for induction to work so I can't say exactly when Beanie will arrive. It all seems to have happened so very quickly and I have to say that I am enjoying my time out from work. Part of me just wants it all to happen now because I've run out of patience (no surprise there!) The other part is writing/rewriting birth plans and just generally making sure everything is ready.

I don't know what size the baby is likely to be but my Consultant has said that I'm not going to give birth to a whale (encouraging really!)

It is good to have a date to work towards rather than thinking when am I going to go into labour? Last time, I wasn't too sure so sent Kevin off to work (where he couldn't be contacted) and he managed to get to the hospital some 20 minutes before Daniel's arrival. A bit of a close call. This time around there is likely to be a lot of waiting around and inactivity before Beanie makes his/her appearance.

It's all rather exciting but I can't help feeling that I've forgotten something!

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is soon!

All the best Sarah, you our held in His hands.

 
At 7:17 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

So exciting!!!

You are in our prayers,

Lotsa love to you and Kevin x.

 
At 8:22 PM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

I'm soooooo excited for you Sarah - good to have a date to work towards - remember.....lots of putting ones feet up!!
Beanie will be here before you know it.......and hooray it'll be before l go!!!!!!!
God Bless you all
from Trace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home