Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Friday, December 22, 2006

Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!


Well, it is said that a picture says a thousand words...

After making three phone calls, going through two hankies and generally getting very dramatic I was given the news that the tests for the amniocentisus detected no chromozonal abnormalities... We are thrilled to think that we have jumped this hurdle (or Beanie has!) It is a huge comfort to know that Beanie will not have to face the same challenges as Daniel did. That said, it does not change the way we felt or feel about our little smiler. We do feel very blessed not to have to deal with the same issues as Daniel and I like to think that he is sitting beaming away knowing that his little brother or sister looks healthy.

I could have chosen to find out whether Beanie is a girl or boy but despite wavering longer than I do when choosing sweets in a sweetshop, I felt that I would stick to my original decision not to know. Being healthy is the most important thing that we could wish for our child.

Thanks for all the emails, texts and phone calls, not to mention the prayers. It has been a hugely difficult time and I feel that a weight has been lifted. I have my 20 week scan on 8th January which will look at any physical irregularities and after this I think that I might learn to relax a little.

Things are improving at work too...

Wishing each and every one of you every blessing at Christmas.

6 Comments:

At 11:01 AM GMT, Blogger Penelope said...

Absolutely thrilled for you both!!

Have a fantastic Christmas!

Lots of love,

Pen xx

 
At 10:48 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

That's wonderful news, just think you are nearly half way now, brilliant stuff!

Happy Christmas to you, Kevin and beanie Bray!

 
At 2:17 PM GMT, Blogger Mini Gibley said...

Awh that's GREAT,
Have a great christmas and hope 2007 brings you joy!
God Bless rachel x

 
At 4:10 PM GMT, Blogger Lisa said...

Great news Sarah!

Have a wonderful Christmas

Love Lisa

 
At 7:11 PM GMT, Blogger PatK said...

Wonderful news, both! We are all delighted at the news - couldn't have wished a happier Christmas Present for you both!

Love and Hugs
The Kennetts

 
At 9:25 PM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

Just caught up with your news - fab news Sarah
from Tracie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home