Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Friday, August 04, 2006

Guess who?

Recognise him? Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Look very closely, can you spot something? Well, I must admit that lately, he and I seem to have our personalities intertwined... I have never been a fan of confrontation, but at the moment, there seems to be a lot of it about!! I am facing some steep challenges in a number of different areas, professionally, personally and with family too. One of the things I find oh, so difficult, is putting back the pieces of the jigsaw of life. It was a huge adjustment when I became a Mum, harder still dealing with the trauma of illness and finally coming to terms with tragedy. I am struggling to re-invent myself as it were and all the confrontational issues seem to suck away any strength I have. I am going through a painful stage right now and whilst I'm not giving up, I don't think that I'm being that gracious about it either. Very hard to get the balance right. So, since my last blog I think it fair to say that I have been doing a fair bit of navel gazing, well, I would have been if I just could locate it...

On another note, I have upgraded the car and now have a "silver bullet" which helps me deal with the wonderful A12 each morning. It's still a skoda but with a bit more va va voom. We have sold my old car to a woman who has a disabled son...

Like many others I am finding it difficult to find the time to blog (and also the inclination at times) particularly when things are challenging. I am so grateful to the many of you who encourage me and it makes me smile and lifts me. Thank you!

4 Comments:

At 8:36 PM GMT, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Sarah!

I meant to ask you this morning if you are still off to Boston this year??

If so I have a handy pocket guide book you can borrow and some tips of good places to go!

Let me know.

 
At 10:00 PM GMT, Blogger SarahB said...

Yes, we're off in September so it would be great if I could borrow your book. Hope to catch you in church some time.

:-)

Sarah

 
At 6:19 PM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

Hi Sarah - thinking of ya - from tracie

 
At 3:48 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinking of you.
Zanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home