Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Monday, October 09, 2006

What have I been up to?

I know it's really remiss of me - nearly three weeks without a blog. It has been really hard to cram everything in lately. We have been exceptionally fortunate to have gone on holiday to New England just as the leaves were changing and got back on Saturday. We both had a fab time, even if I have had enough junk food to last me a lifetime. My pictures never seem to do the scenery any justice but some of the views were amazing.

I thought that I would be able to blog when I was away but couldn't remember my password (I'll take it with me next time...) I did read other blogs but also couldn't comment so when I have recovered from the washing and ironing I'll blog with more depth.

It's ok being back.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Glad to have you back Sarah, would love to see the photos of your hols, bring them to Church if you remember,

The trees in the photo look so lovely glad you enjoyed it, see ya at the weekend!

 
At 3:22 PM GMT, Blogger Zanne said...

can't believe autumn is already here!!!
Glad you had a good time away, good to have you back, photo looks excellent, could do with a bit of that myself!

 
At 5:11 PM GMT, Blogger Lisa said...

It is really beautiful in the fall.

Glad you had a good time and that the book was handy for you.

I don't think the big dig will ever be finished!

See you soon!

 
At 7:18 PM GMT, Blogger PatK said...

I hadn't realised you'd gone to New England. Definately one of my favourite places on earth. John treated me to a 2-week break in Boston, Niagara and then up the East Coast for our 10th wedding Anniversary, so it brings back VERY happy mermories.

Lovely to see you back, though, and I expect my fan club in attendance this Wednesday at Bible Cafe!!

Love & hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home