Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No News

The news is there is no news... Two weeks exactly to the day, I still don't know my amnio results. I was expecting them within 2 weeks by phone so there' s no excuse for the Christmas post! I was told today that I am too patient!!!! Those of you that know me will appreciate this is a huge stretch of the imagination. :-) Anyway, who knows now whether we will have this news by Christmas and I just don't think I can face yet another Christmas of putting a brave face on. The last 4 Christmases have been hugely difficult we actually wanted to be able to relax and not be weighted down this time. So you can see that I'm struggling a bit. To cap it all, I am having the week from hell with stressful work situations and I feel like a petulant child wanting to shout STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF!!

Still on a different note, I am still lighter (marginally) than I was at the beginning of my pregnancy and I'm now 18 weeks. Don't know how that's happened really as I've been having a bit of a craving for.... Creme Eggs. Well, I like them at the best of times and now I just can't enough of them (I ate 3 in one day!!) As I'm working in between Christmas and New Year (3 days) someone even bought me one for each day I was working (more like one an hour...)

In case, I don't blog before Christmas, Happy Christmas to everyone and every blessing for the year ahead.

:-)

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home