Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What am I up to?

I know it's only Thursday morning but I feel like I have done a whole weeks worth of things (not bad when you consider I have only been to work 1 day this week so far...) I have caught up with my 40 Days reading finally - YIPEE
Last night I decided to emerge as a Domestic Goddess and cook Kevin a 3 course meal. So I spent 2 hours cooking French Onion Soup (Rick Stein recipe) - mental note this is for cooks only, who else can spend 2 hours making soup and that's without making my own stock!! Anyway, I thought I'd surprise the usually malnourished Kevin when he came in. Apart from thinking he was in the wrong house, his eyes started streaming from all the onions I had been cooking... Never mind the soup was ok. Today I have been on the phone 10 times!! All these have been social calls. The blue man is exercising his tongue and I think that I am going for gold on this! It has been great to meet up with a number of church folk this week during the day and have times of fellowship and prayer. More talking... Funny, my tongue never seems to flag, it always has enough energy to keep going and going. Kevin has even been known to answer the phone with "Sarah Bray's answering service..." Perhaps I should do a sponsored silence after all.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 AM GMT, Blogger Jonathan said...

I think I'll get Jodi reading this one. Coming home to a 3 course meal sounds like something I could live with.

It's been a pleasure reading up on your progress, and what progress! Your courage still inspires from 12,000 miles away.

 
At 10:03 AM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

Great idea Sarah - i'll join you - lets get them all to pay up front though !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home