Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2nd interview...

Just a quick blog to say that I had my second interview this morning at 9 am. I was there for 2 hours!! I had four tests (I could only do 3), met up with the Chief Executive and was interviewed again by my original interviewer!! I was absolutely exhausted before heading off to my current temp assignment. Apparently it is between myself and one other person. No pressure then... I should hear by the end of this week. I REALLY WANT THIS JOB! This is not my ideal job (not sure what would be) but at this stage, it would build on so many things that I have done professionally. Part of me doesn't want the end of the week to come in case I came second. I am praying and trying not to look at what do I do if... Does anyone else stuggle with having patience in affliction?

Thanks for all your encouragement.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Sarah I really hope you hear good news, Us Parfreys (my maiden name!) are so impatient, I hate waiting, it is not easy at all, we'd all employ you if it were up to us!

see ya soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home