Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Guess what?

I GOT THE JOB!!
Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather! When I got back from the Ladies meeting today I saw the postman (it was gone 2 pm) and didn't really think much about it. When my post was delivered a little later I had an A4 envelope from the company who interviewed me yesterday. As soon as I saw it I thought that, well, they wouldn't send me all that information if I hadn't been successful. Anyway, I will be starting on 10th April if all the formalities can be completed in time.
I am just so very thankful. I feel now that the next step of the healing process can take place. One of the good things about this job is that I will be able to renew my membership of the Institute of Personnel and Development (I let it lapse following my maternity leave). In the role of Personnel Administrator I will not have the same level of authority as I am used to however, at this time, I know that I can confidently do what is asked of me! I will have the opportunity to learn new things though so I am pleased.
I will be temping until the end of next week and then have a week off before starting my new job.
Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me, sending me emails and texts. It is much appreciated.

5 Comments:

At 7:21 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

HORAH HORAY HORAY!!!!!
Well done Sarah, a new beginning for you, I'm so pleased!

 
At 3:39 PM GMT, Blogger Zanne said...

CONGRATULATION, 祝賀, félicitations,
gelukwensen, 축하... what more can I say...
Really pleased for you,
Zanne

 
At 11:06 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's brilliant news, Sarah. Really pleased for you.

 
At 11:50 PM GMT, Blogger Lisa said...

Fantastic News Sarah!! Well done!!

 
At 3:35 PM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

Answer to prayer - Hooray - when it's the right time it happens,
God's watch !!
See you Tuesday......
from trace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home