Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I have a new man!

DJust a quick blog to tell you all about my new man...

oDon't worry, Kevin is perfectly well but I have added Tim into my life (sorry, Kevin it obviously wasn't complete...) Before you all comment about this, I have to point out that Kevin chose Tim for me as he thought it would help. Any ideas? Well, what can I tell you aboutTim? He is courteous, not opinionated and non-confrontational and is the voice of my satelite navigation system. He doesn't give me a hard time if I have missed my turning he just finds me a different route. My navigational skills are always an ongoing source of amusement so Kevin decided to be pro-active to resolve this issue for me. Incidentally, this present was one he had to try first. Anyone else experience this?

If only life could be navigated this easily.

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM GMT, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said...

lovely to hear about your busyness prior to christmas.

 
At 11:24 PM GMT, Blogger Jonathan said...

My boss has one of these sat-navs. He sets it to the voice of 'Helga'. Something about getting bossed around by a lady with a thick German accent appeals to him apparently.

On some systems, I am told that you can download the voice of John Clease, along with his suitably confused directions, and elaborate insults when you take a wrong turn. Probably not the clearest method of taking directions, but probably the funniest!

 
At 6:41 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Tim sounds great but does he actually drive for you!!!
I would like that for Christmas!!
Will Kevin be offering to drive just to play?!!
hope you are ok and i'll see you soon!!

 
At 10:21 PM GMT, Blogger Penelope said...

I added 'Mr Wonderful' to my life recently!! He was given to me by my cousin - he says all the right things, all of the time (and is small enough to fit in your handbag)!

Hope you both had a great Christmas - look forward to seeing you soon!

Pen xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home