Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Monday, December 19, 2005

Happy Christmas everyone!

Well, I knew it was too good to be true, I've still got more Christmas shopping to do. The rather complicated love life in my family has revealed a gap on the present front...

Thanks to all Bloggers for their love, support and prayer. Your comments have been particularly encouraging and so umuch appreciated - thank you. Some of you may recall, a friend of mine, Daryl who had stomach cancer earlier in the year. I am pleased to say all his treatment has proved to be successful so thank you for being faithful in prayer.

Wishing each and every one of you God's richest blessings for Christmas and the year ahead. Singing in church today, I was reminded that all things are possible through God and He will find a way. Good to be reminded of.

:-)

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Happy Christmas to you and Kevin, it has been great to keep in touch with you via bloging, it has been fun and encouraging for me, God bless.

 
At 6:59 PM GMT, Blogger rhi said...

Happy Christmas to you and Kevin - will be thinking and praying for you both this Christmas. Feels like I really got to know you better this year through the wonderfull world of blogging. Hope you enjoyed Narnia - bet you cried with poor Aslan (don't worry so did I - when Chantal & i weren't hiding behind her jumper!!!)
Anyway take care - hope Christmas goes okay for you.
LOL
Rhi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home