Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not a lot to say really...


This is where I work!! It is a malting plant in Witham, finding it even seemed to elude my faithful friend, Tim, my Sat Nav persona. Anyway, tomorrow, I get to have a site visit but it is something to do with barley being used in whisky and beer. You can't see the offices from this picture so I don't have to work out on site, fortunately!

I am just getting used to the work thing...Trying to get into a routine, so I know when I am coming and going.

On a separate note, I am now published!! I have completed a book review for May's edition of Woman Alive. I know it's a small step but everyone has got to start somewhere and it is an encouragement.

That's all for now...

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM GMT, Blogger Helen said...

Go for it Sarah!

glad about the book review, please remind me when its out, I'd like to read it,
Have a good week!

 
At 5:20 PM GMT, Blogger Tracie said...

Hi Sarah - what a big site - how did the site visit go !!
Hope to read your first published article.(where can l get "woman Alive"?)
c u soon
from Tracey

 
At 9:12 AM GMT, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said...

Within the business of life Lord help me take time to enjoy and give thanks for the beauty of today. This thought came to me after reading your lunch time encounter with nature. Good to hear you are settling down at work. Your last word verification seem so long

 

Post a Comment

<< Home