Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another Tuesday...

Can you believe it but it is 5 weeks to the day when our darling Daniel rushed to be with the Lord. In that time, so much has happened and our memories are dimming. We are fortunate in that we have some video footage to jog our memories. A total of 3 minutes 45 seconds… We have a new gadget in the house, one of these DVD/video combis (doesn’t come with fries?!!) and we can see Daniel in slow motion. When we get to the end we just want to hit pause to keep him alive and with us.

Temping day 2 is much, much better than day 1. My business brain is back in gear (hurrah!) I am much more confident and know that the client is happy. I know that too much has happened for me to return to the world of HR but I have finally learnt that work is work. I am trusting that the Lord will provide something stimulating enough to keep me out of mischief but that I can get my fulfilment elsewhere. I have a real life of luxury as I am able to take the Wimbledon fortnight off to indulge in some serious viewing. How great is that? That is an answer to prayer as I have always resented working those 2 weeks.

What have I learned recently? That there is nothing that can separate me from the love of God and although I am on a voyage of discovery, he is right beside me whether I can see him there or not.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM GMT, Blogger commentator33 said...

Hi Sarah
just wanted to says thanks for your comment on my blog
:)

God Bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home