Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Drawing a blank

Isn’t life difficult sometimes? The reason that I haven’t blogged for a couple of days is that nothing interesting is happening. In fact, it feels like nothing is happening at all. I am so exhausted and just sleep whenever I can.

Often people say to me at the moment that they don’t know what to say to me. There is nothing that can be said which can really comfort me in my loss. But never underestimate the power of a hug. They do work wonders as they can say so much. I was really pleased today as the weather was glorious, I could wear sunglasses, which could hide my eyes. It felt that I had a shield that only I knew what was underneath and nobody would notice if my eyes were a little damp and runny… The trouble is that you do have to take them off and then you are exposed.

I am going to have a difficult week as I need to look for work and will have to sell myself. Not easy at the best of times, it is a very steep hill to climb. But climb it I must to move onto the next chapter of my life. I just know that this experience is not wasted and I just ask for wisdom how to use it.

Tomorrow is the promise of a new day and God’s faithfulness is new every morning. What a blessing in times like these.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM GMT, Blogger PatK said...

Praying over the job-hunting, Sarah. This, too , is in God's plan. He will not have sustained you this far to let such an important part of your life elude you for long

Loads of love

Pat

 
At 9:44 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here here, I'm in agreement with both of the above.

I'm sure when the right position comes up, God will have the door open and ready for you and He will use you in ways you've never known before.

You really are an inspiration and thanks for all the encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home