Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Post Purpose Driven Life

This time last week I was counting down the days to the end of the PDL book we were studying in church as I felt that my brain really couldn’t take any more intensive radical change!! It is amazing how that week has already faded from my memory. Is it me or do you have to look in your diary to remember what you were doing say last Tuesday? It just proves the point that I need to do a purpose driven plan and pray that God would give me wisdom and obedience to listen to how he wants me to change.

One of the great delights about blogging is that I have got to know more about people including those I didn’t previously know. I find this a huge source of encouragement particularly if I am struggling if Daniel is unwell. He is unwell at the moment and back on oxygen during the day. He is just under the weather, but sometimes the responsibility of looking after one so poorly is pretty awesome. Even though today was an emotional rollercoaster God still gave me a sense of joy. I even ended up bopping to some lively choruses using Daniel’s feeding tube as my improvised microphone. He wasn’t too poorly to appreciate my performance!

Reflecting back on the 40 days, I just pray that we all can remember the lessons that God has given us and remain “in him.”

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah

Thanks ever so much for all your blogging during the 40 days of purpose. It has been a real encouragement and an inspiration to me. Theres so much in the book to think about, act on and be challenged by. Now comes the part of kinda taking stock of it all and working out our purpose life statements! Lots of re-reading, thinking and praying to do! Keep blogging. I know I don't write many comments -cause it won't let me comment on them at work -but I can read them!

God bless
Lisa

 
At 1:40 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it has been great to share the journey with you, even in a small way. i hope and pray for all of us that we keep pressing in to all God has for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home