Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

News on Daniel

Praise

Yesterday we went to Great Ormond Street Hospital to see the gastro team for follow up to Daniel’s surgery in December. I am pleased to tell you that at the moment, Daniel does not need to have this surgery repeated. It is hard to tell whether the tissue in his wound will need to have the same operation at a later stage. At one point, a medical professional was pretty convinced. I suspect it is unlikely but do not want to take this for granted.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us.

Prayer

Daniel is still being fed through his stomach as he is aversive to eating orally. This remains from his persistent vomiting and also his early experiences of being ventilated. I am unable to feed him solids although I have to keep trying to make mealtimes fun for him. This is a huge challenge and I would be grateful for your prayers on this.




1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM GMT, Blogger Penelope said...

Hi Sarah

Just a quick note to say how great it's been to read your PDL blog posts! Not only do I read them to find out what day I should be on(!) - but I've been blessed by them, and it's been great to read what God is doing in your life.

Will continue to pray for you all,

Love
Penny x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home