Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Sunday, March 06, 2005

40 Days of Purpose - Day 21

Protecting your Church

I have never thought about this from God’s point of view… Shocking but true. What goes through my mind is the emphasis here, that we all need to protect our church. This is an action and not passive behaviour. So you could say that I have been stirred a little…I am just so aware now of my responsibility before God. I am glad to be reminded that there is no perfect church because there are no perfect people. I come before God today very aware of my shortcomings and know that he has sufficient grace to carry me through.

Today has been difficult. Daniel has tried (and mostly succeeded!!) in preventing me from having any quality time with God. I cannot even find the words to write today but I know that the Holy Spirit intervenes when we do not know what to pray for. In a world which is ever changing I find it hugely comforting that God is the same today as he was yesterday and will be tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home