Braynews

"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart" - Mort Walker

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Braynews

Braynews

Being Faithful

After much prayer (thank you) Daniel came home on Thursday. He is much better although he has caught another little bug in hospital (only a cold). His consultant suggested that I took him home so that he didn't catch anything else... It was like a scene from Supermarket Sweep as it only took me 40 minutes to get him home from hospital. I didn't want anyone to change their mind!!

This now means that we are unable to go anywhere as a family until Daniel has fully recovered (which means church). Daniel will need oxygen during the day for the next few days and I have all the gear - you'd be amazed.

At times like this I am so glad that God cares. I was given the verse from Isaiah and want to share this:

Isaiah 41 V 10

"So do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isn't God Great!!



1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM GMT, Blogger PatK said...

Excellent news, Sarah - so glad for you all. We wil pray that the Holy Spirit, who is described as a "mighty wind", will move through Daniel's body with the oxygen, bringing healing to every part.

Missed in church, but never forgotten

Love and hugs

Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home